My mom was asked in our ward to take part in a Stake (a group of wards are called a stake) production of "Coming To America". It followed history from the Book of Mormon through different major historical eras all the way to the present day. Our ward was in charge of portraying Christopher Columbus and the Pilgrims. Because my mom was the one in charge of our ward, we were "volun-told" (yes, that is a word we have come up with for things my mom does) to be in it!
So be ready for some pretty cute pilgrim pictures!
Me and the kids!
Sibling love. I have to post as many of these pictures as possible!
A good view of the whole costume!
They do make some cute pilgrim kids
The cheeser
Our Family!
With the other families that helped from our ward ,we sang "Come Thou Fount". It was a proud mama moment when my 5 year old girl could sing ALL the words better than most of the adults!!
2 comments:
seriously that last picture is the cutest picture I've seen! I love it. You guys are darling!!
Sorry you've been so sick. Stupid groundhog
I think you guys make the cutest pilgrims ever! And just think...you already have costumes to wear for next Halloween ;)
I'm trying to figure out where the pirate fit into all of that...
Post a Comment