Reagan was super excited and dragged me out to see this. Cousin Ellie was in the baby swing, so Reagan stuck Quinn in the normal swing. I'm not going to lie, I was VERY nervous, but she actually did better than I thought!

New hair-do.
I liked how it turned out!
Quinn thinks she is pretty tricky to two binkies!
School pictures came back.
Koala lovin'
Payton's family picture!
Quinn was so tired she laid down by the backdoor!
Reagan was in a baking mood and we ended up with these!
Reagan was in a baking mood and we ended up with these!
Payton still loves Peanut
Reagan entered her schools Reflection's contest.
She actually did 98% of this by herself. I showed her how to do things with an editing program and she ran away with it. All the pictures she used were ones she had taken while in London.
Quinn's favorite chair at Bob's.
Why does EVERY kid think its fun to pull DVDs out?!?!?
Me and my lady just chillin'
She looked SO big here!
A funny picture on Halloween when my girls had my phone!
No comments:
Post a Comment