I think Jared's favorite question asked by any of his friends would be:
"Do you guys want a cabin weekend?" asked by our friend Jennie Olsen!
Jared and I were really excited for another wonderful short friend getaway!
We all met in Heber again for dinner.
Jared ordered the ribs and got a little more than he was expecting(but not complaining)!
I was finally able to hold this little miracle baby Max!
He was born at 23 weeks weighing only 430 grams(not even a pound) and 10" long.
He has been an amazing fighter and is growing strong!
All of us that came this year!
The Fillmores, Terrys, Hjorths, Tolmans, Olsen(minus Tyler), and us!
The next morning we took the ATV out for a spin!
I even got to drive!
We LOVE when we get the chance to getaway from reality and be around friends! We had GREAT conversations, and had a great time! Thanks again Jennie! Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment