She finally talked me into it! She made me feel bad as a mother for having her post my child's growth, and I finally started a blog! Hooray! Leave me a comment so I know this is worth doing...I'd love to hear from you!
I'm living in Springville still, but Jared graduates in December-Yah, so maybe we will move soon, but who knows. We need to have lunch sometime! Then it would be easier to catch up! If you read my blog, I actually updated, yeah me. I did it by myself!!
4 comments:
Yay! I'm the first person to post a comment on your blog! WooHoo! It looks fabulous, dah-ling :)
HHHHHEEEEEEYYYYY!!!! How are you?????? I'm SO glad you found me. What's going on? Where are you? Your daughter is SO adorable. Tell me everything.
I'm living in Springville still, but Jared graduates in December-Yah, so maybe we will move soon, but who knows. We need to have lunch sometime! Then it would be easier to catch up! If you read my blog, I actually updated, yeah me. I did it by myself!!
Hi Tracee, I just found your blog from Lora's and it is worth it. It is fun to see what everyone is up to. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment