
For birthdays Darwin, Kiara, and us decided instead of trying to buy useless gifts for each other we would just take the other couple out for dinner. Since I just had my birthday, and Jared's is coming up we went out. Jared and Darwin LOVE sea food so we decided to go to Red Lobster. They do have Chicken on the menu!!! Me trying to like sea food decided to go a little more adventurous and get CRAB LEGS. My mom's side of the family eat them like they are candy! So I decided to be brave and order NO chicken. Kiara ordered chicken and she offered to share if I couldn't eat them. I ordered crab legs, and shrimp. Comes to find out they aren't that bad. It took me a little while to get past the fact that I was pulling the legs off the body and eating them. YUCK! I definitely wouldn't put them on the top of my list of favorites, but I ate them all! Yeah for me! I think that I like shrimp and crab legs about the same! Anyways, I just had to blog about my experience with crab legs!
5 comments:
That's hilarious! I'm glad you like them!
I am proud of you. I don't think I could do it. I really am not a seafood girl, but I have had a shrimp or two, fish and a few other things. I just don't know if I could do what you did though.
Good for you!!
And yay for me for trying Jared's salmon and liking it! Yay for bravery! :)
P.S. And you were brave and tried asparagus at our house on Sunday! Yay, Trace!
way to go tracee! I actually have yet to try crab legs - you have inspired me to give them a try!!
Post a Comment