Every year my mom's side of the family get together for the "Girl Party". We usually just get together for a weekend in October. While we are together we make crafts, go out to dinner together, and just hang out together. The one rule is NO BOYS allowed!!!!! For the yearly girl party all ages are invited aunts, grandmas, second cousins, sisters, and nieces. Every 5 years we do a cruise. I was unable to go to the last cruise, but its been 5 years and we went on a cruise to the Bahamas!!! The rule for the 5 year girl party is that the girls coming have to be over 12. So in other words NO R! I love her very much, but it was nice to get away!!
We have family from all over the states so for this cruise we all met in Miami on Thursday morning. This was in the front of our hotel.
Thursday afternoon we went to the Everglades. To start off our trip we were all able to hold a REAL alligator. CRAZY!!!
We have family from all over the states so for this cruise we all met in Miami on Thursday morning. This was in the front of our hotel.

This is me on the back of our ship with Miami in the background!
Same photographer, but the WHOLE crew!!!
Cruising is the best way to go for a vacation!! This was such a fun experience to have with my family! I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my family!! I love you all!!!
6 comments:
What a great vacation! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Your family is so cute! I haven't seen you mom for so long she looks great.
First of all, fun to hold an alligator, huh?
Second, what did I miss? Why is John Travolta on trial?
Third, beautiful dress! I totally love it!! I'm glad you had fun. I want to go on a cruise now!!
You seriously need to come over with R though. We miss you guys!!!
what a GREAT tradition! i love it!! you ladies look fabulous and it looks like you had a great time. we went to florida a few years back and on a two day cruise to the bahamas and i thought they were AMAZING. better than hawaii, even.
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you shared it with all of us. One day I will make it on a cruise. I'm a little jealous to be honest. :)
fun! I'm glad you got to go and leave R behind! how fun to go with the whole family!! :)
One word. Jealousy. But I am really glad you got to do something fun like that before you leave. And with out kids! But I am still jealous! :)
Post a Comment