What great pictures! I love them!
I love them too! but I think what they are missing is more kids in them!! totally kidding!!! Two is about to do me in! I hope you trip goes well next week and that you can drug R for the plane ride :) can't wait to see pics of down under!
cute pictures! Good luck in Australia, I'll miss you - you better blog everything so we can keep up with all your happenings.
Love the pictures, Trace! They turned out great!! We miss you guys already!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What great pictures! I love them!
I love them too! but I think what they are missing is more kids in them!! totally kidding!!! Two is about to do me in! I hope you trip goes well next week and that you can drug R for the plane ride :) can't wait to see pics of down under!
cute pictures! Good luck in Australia, I'll miss you - you better blog everything so we can keep up with all your happenings.
Love the pictures, Trace! They turned out great!! We miss you guys already!
Post a Comment