Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Crab Hunting

So just because my family left, and we have no money doesn't mean that we still don't have fun.We decided to go out to a place that Jared had taken my family while I stayed home with R sleeping. Its called Nora Head. Its has a cool light house(which the sun would not allow a good pic), and rocks that get covered with the tide. So it was great for crab hunting.

This is Jared teaching R how to look for crabs with a stick!
Jared and R
She gets the hang of it! Except EVERY little hole with water she would have to stop and use her stick to look for crabs
If you look closely ITS A CRAB!!!
So this was taken last night. We rented Transformers 2, and had put Dora the Explore on the computer for R. I came in to check on her and this is what I found! Funny little girl!

Also, one of the other times I came and checked on her. While we are living with Jared's uncle her clothes are just kept in a bin. Well, she had pulled clothes out of her bin and was "folding" them. The big stack in front of her is the fruit of her labors!
I don't know if it really is that boring here for her, that she is folding clothes for fun! I think we need to get out more..........for R's sake!!!!

4 comments:

Lora said...

She is so cute! Man you taught her well if she's folding her clothes by herself! =) I have always thought R reminded me of someone but just today I realized it is Shirley Temple when she was little. She's so cute, just has that baby doll face!

I hope you are loving your new home!

Darwin + Kiara said...

I think she just misses her other parents ;)

Thanks for posting more pics, Trace! Check the other blog when you have a sec. I posted this morning :)

Love you guys!

Johnson Family said...

How fun!! Crab hunting sounds good. Thanks for the pics.

Darwin + Kiara said...

P.S. Thanks for updating your "about me" thing.

Man! We miss you guys!