Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Boy

Here is a post just for my little man. He is super cute!

Sporting his new shoes Love 'em!!!
R wanted to try on the new baby carrier. She kept tipping over. Luckily Jared was right there to help her stay standing up!
He is SUPER smiley when he wakes up. This is him sporting his new shirt given to him by none else..... Auntie Emma (biggest BYU fan ever)!!!
He is so cute when he is happy!
Big Sister helping build his strong muscles!!
His short chubby legs. Love them even more!!!
He can finally do R's trick. It doesn't last long yet, but Jared is pretty excited!
My cute boy is 4 months. Crazy! He was so loved by his big sister, that she decided to share her cold with him. I HATE sick babies. Grumpy baby, and lack of sleep makes for one mean mommy! Lets hope for every one's sake that he gets better SOON!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Oh boy !! What a big big boy !! Those shoes are awesome and his smile lights up the room. Those legs are beautiful and I can't wait to get hold of him again. He has changed so much and I miss you all heaps. See you soon and have heaps of fun next week.

Lora said...

Those little chubby legs are to die for!! Trace he is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen-What a cutie! Mike always did that trick with Ellie and I always freaked out- but maybe it's just a normal dad thing to do!?!

Darwin + Kiara said...

He is seriously adorable! We can't wait to meet him and squeeze those cute little leg rolls! I think he and Rori will make a great couple, don't you? ;)

Sam said...

What an insanely cute boy! Love R carrying him, and his big smiles.

Emma said...

He definitely looks like a real BYU fan now! :)

Anonymous said...

He is cute with those chubby chops!