My brother Mitch and my sister-in-law EvaLynn were the next to come visit us. I felt a little bad because we threw them into the deep end. They flew in at 6am on Monday morning and we had to be in the city by 8am. I picked them up, we drove to our house where Jared and the kids were outside ready to leave. We took in their luggage and off we went.
We had an appointment to make P an American. So Jared, P, and I had to go to the meeting. Mitch and Ev stayed outside with R. They had some fun looking around.

They hadn't eaten breakfast so they stopped at Macca's(McDonald's). R got her pink drink(frozen fanta drink).

Like with every other guest we have had, R tends to attach herself to one of them. EvaLynn was the good sport. R LOVED EvaLynn. She would sing Disney songs, and act out the Princess movies with her!

My baby girl!

In the city!

On the ferry checking out the harbour!

Mitch and Ev sat upstairs with R.

This beautiful picture my brother took of the Harbour Bridge

I liked this shot too.

How fun, to be on the ferries at night. The city is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love my girl!!

At my favorite beach Cronulla. R loved the sand castle that Mitch and Ev made!!

Mitch taught me a lot about my camera. But this was taken with his!

I think I have a picture of me in this same jumping position when I was little!

We rented a boogie board, but Jared did a lot better body surfing!

A cool shot of Jared!

R riding the boogie board

She loved pulling it around on the water

Me having fun on the boogie board

What a trip to Sydney without a trip to Featherdale. This baby koala was so cute and little!

Mitch took a picture of me and the 2 kids, but I had to zoom in on P and the Koala. How freakin' cute!!!

Feeding the kangaroos. We went earlier in the day so the roos were up and more active!

Another postcard worthy picture!

LOVE this picture!

Up close and personal with a wombat!!

Blue Mts

Wentworth falls

The Gap

She loves "Elf" (her version of Ev)

While we were at the Gap, Mitch had his GPS and with it, found a geo-cash A.K.A. hidden treasure!!

R thought it was SOOOOOO cool! She wanted to find more treasure!

The last day was really rainy, but still made it to the temple!

What better fitting dinner than having Aussie Burgers. R's version

EvaLynn and the real version!

It has been so fun having visitors. EvaLynn and Mitch were so upbeat about everything. It made it fun! They even missed their return flight home, so they got to go to church in Australia!! It was great to have them another day!
Emma and Ethan fly in on Saturday. Not even a weeks break from visitors.... I am LOVING it!!!
***I unfortunatly didn't take any of these pictures. I got them all off my brother's camera!****
6 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you had more good times with fun visitors. Too bad we're too lame and poor to come out. I was really hoping we could work it out, but it doesn't look like it now :(. Can't wait to see your fun adventures with Emma and Ethan!
P.S. Are you feeding an ice cream cone to the kangaroo? And I love the pics of R! I can't believe how much she's grown just since last August! Man! We miss you guys SO FREAKING MUCH!! Love you all!
Hey Tracee!!!
Those are some sweet pictures from our stay! They must've been taken by a great photographer! I wish you would've told me which ones you wanted to post, so I could've edited them. I probably will edit them anyway, so you can see the difference it would've made, and then, if you feel so inclined, you could swap the originals out for the edited ones.
Thanks for a the BEST SPRING BREAK EVER!!!!!!
I loved "reliving" those pictures!! Fun fun! Im glad you have lots of visitors to help you from being bored!!!
LOVE the photo of P with the koala. "What the heck is that?!" Also, great photo of R using her camera to take a pic.
wow, you guys are lucky to have so much family visit you! the pictures are all great-- they totally made me want to visit australia. if only we could while you guys lived there-- wouldn't that be fun! if you stay like 10+ years we might be able to make it work. :)
I know you guys are busy and stuff, but we need another update, Trace ;)
Post a Comment