About a month or so ago we were able to go to the Living Planet Aquarium. We hadn't been for awhile so it was fun for all. The Demings came along and made it much more entertaining!!
The 3 kids squashed onto a frog. Kiara was a little worried for the kids safety so was there to catch any falling children! :)
R LOVED "reading" each of the plaques to me. The kid doesn't know how to read, but watch out world, this fall she starts kindergarten.
Jelly Fish
More jelly fish with cool lights
R and the starfish
My babies looking at a sea horse
The dads and the kids checking out the cool fish
P up close and personal
"the babies" loved this aquarium
Rori pointed out all the fish that would swim by!
Sea turtle
Blurry...ugg, but the Demings
Wild and Crazy McSweeneys
Have I mentioned before how much I love my little girl?
PENGUINS!!!!
"The babies" and the penguins
All 3 of them
Look how my kids size up compared to a penguin! P is about the same size :)
I wasn't sure what this was for, but Rori LOVED it. She laughed looking at herself on the tv screen!
I love going to "new" places for my kids to explore and learn.
I love that P and Aurora are nicknamed "the babies"- especially when R calls them that!
I love having friends close that we can do "family outings"
I love that Jared finds time to spend with us. He is one busy guy, and is going to get more busy!
4 comments:
Kids always love watching fish go by. I know mine do. I do love R being the "big sister" and helping to point out the penguins to "the babies" !!! Looks like a great day was had by all. xxx
It was a fun activity, wasn't it? Minus the part where Jared scared the ba-gee-bee's out of Aurora with the sea otter mask and she nearly had a heart attack. Thanks for taking us! And, I still need to get copies of the pictures you took. Oh yeah, and Aussie day pictures too.
What fun! We love that place!! Your kids have the best facial expressions!
very fun outing! we had a pass when we lived in SLC. you should check it out-- they're pretty cheap!
Post a Comment