I tend to ALWAYS get spring fever! I was lucky enough to be able to run away for the weekend to St. George to soak in the sun with my Mom! It wasn't REALLY hot, but it was warm enough for me!
Warm enough to play in the water. R LOVED this place!
P was a little wary, but did alright
I love these little cubed feet!
Nice splashing action
Becoming a little more brave
Beautiful little girl
P loved playing in this little waterfall
Showing off her moves.
Squirting herself, can't get any better
After the water break, we went hiking on the beautiful red rocks
R and Grandma on the top
We all made it!
R by the Dixie sign on the rocks
St. George Temple on the left, where we stayed on the right. It was great being so close to the Temple
A self portrait of me and my little tag-along
At one point my mom said "why are we following a 4 year old around?" R thought it was so cool to lead us where she wanted. She felt very grown up.
Grandma Trease and R
My little poser
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this photo of my munchkins!
We even made it to Arizona. This picture is for Charlie, R's friend who lives in Arizona.
Beautiful at night!
One last fun picture of our shadows.
I love St. George, and I love the red rocks down there. We actually are going to go back down next month with the Demings! I can't get enough of it............ the drive with kids I could do without!
3 comments:
What a great escape and how fun to be with your mom! We are needing one of those get aways right about now! The pictures of the kids are darling! and 80 degrees? Yes please!!
So you are coming? Yay! I still wasn't sure with Jared dragging his feet and not asking for work of and all. Yay! Glad you had a nice little get-away. Can't wait for you to come with us on ours though! Yay! :)
R's little poses are killing me. what a cutie. s. george is fan-freakin-tastic. i'm glad you got a getaway!
Post a Comment