Saturday, May 26, 2012

No Picture Left Behind

 I find myself taking random pictures of little things that make me smile, but I don't post about them because there isn't enough to make a good post. So this post is dedicated to those little fun pictures that tell what we are doing in our life!

With the weather warming up we are able to be outside a lot more. 
Feeding ducks and climbing trees were a hit with the kid. Yes, singular.
 We realized that R is VERY afraid of ducks. She is okay with the ones that swim around in the water, but of the ducks that we fed a few were VERY brave and would come right up to you and steal bread out of your hand. Which happened to R, and started the whole thing. Anytime a duck would get remotely close to her she would take off running. Lets just say she preferred climbing the trees! :)
 P is getting to the age where he can take direction, which R has picked up on. 
She comes up with all these ideas and cons P into joining her. 
I LOVE catching these moments of the two of them, without them knowing. 

R teaching P how to blow bubbles
 If you look closely he has a little bubble. R is a good teacher
 especially to explain to P that you DON"T eat bubbles!
 Random picnics on the back deck. This is a VERY common occurrence around here!
 Coloring at the art desk together
 P loves to play around on my parents bed.
 My dad will put a pillow in the middle of the bed, and P flops down.
 He LOVES doing it!
 R still loves dressing up. She came up with this the other day.
 She is a cowgirl on a horse (look closely you can see the "horse")
R and her "partner"
Bob gave R a flower pot all to herself. She picked out the flowers, and its her responsibility to water them. She has been doing really well about taking care of  "her flowers".
R LOVES having so many friends so close by. Just another afternoon with Juliet (in red) and Hadley (in flower print).
 We recently had an eclipse over Utah. The center with the full view was south about 4 hours away. So we didn't get to see the "ring of fire", but we were able to see part of it. These pictures were taken through my brothers welding helmet
 Because of the darkness from the helmet it almost looks like a lunar eclipse, but really that is the sun with the moon crossing in front!
 I looked outside and saw this and HAD to grab my camera!
 How cute that she is pushing her stroller around as a lawn mower.  Even more funny is that she is wearing her bike helmet. She had just been riding her bike, and put the bike down and grabbed her stroller!

 Dumping the cut grass into the trailer, just like Bob
 I love doing these random posts. They tell so much in just a few pictures of things I don't want to forget!

3 comments:

Donna Moore said...

I to have a lot of pics that I don't post so maybe I will steal your idea !!! It's not the first time that I have stolen ideas from you !!! Love the pram and the grass, also love the pics of P flopping onto the pillow. Miss you guys so very much xxx

Lora said...

That video is Hilarious! I bet your dad is in heaven!! I need to do a post like this too. There are so many little moments that are just too good to forget.

Christy said...

i love so many things about this post tracee, but here are my top three:

1. the title. cracked me up.

2. the picture of R and the horse. soooo funny!

3. the video. that is seriously hilarious!

thanks for making me giggle. these ordinary moments are the best!