Tuesday, November 6, 2012

HaLlOwEeN

 This was a fun Halloween for us. Both kids really enjoyed dressing up, and of course getting WAY too much candy! This is one of my favorite pictures of my super cute superman!!

 The night before we went to Jared's parent's ward Trunk or Treat. We like doing this not for the candy, but so R and P can celebrate Halloween with their cousins. 
This years group: Tinkerbell(Lila), Transformer(Damion), 
Witch (R), Superman (P), and Pirate (Sydney)

 Cute cousins!

 I LOVE this picture of these two! What funny kids!
 P getting excited!

 The 3 Amigos
 They were SO fast, I didn't get any good pictures of them getting candy!
 The McSweeney group all dressed up. 
Even Jack (Emma's dog) needed to be in the picture.
 The next day was actually Halloween. 
R's kindergarten class had a costume parade.
 There were some VERY creative costumes, but R was definitely the cutest witch!!!

 Then we made a stop to see Great Grandma Bolen. This is her favorite holiday!
This is such a great picture of the two of them!!!
 Waiting for the Demings, and checking out the goods!
 I have cheese balls for kids! :)
 Grandma Trease was Little Red Riding Hood!
 I again LOVE LOVE this picture of R! What a cute girl!
 The family of skeletons finally showed up,
 and the trick-or-treating began at Juliet's (R's best friend) house!
 My brilliant idea was to throw the "babies" in a wagon and pull them around. 
Then we would get them out at the different houses. It worked GREAT!!!
 More candy!
 The Bolens all dressed up:
Top Left: Little Red Riding Hood (my mom), Skeleton family (the Demings), Superman (P), Cowboy (Mike), 50 Girl(Kylie), Witch(Missy). 
Bottom Left: Army guy(Kyler), Witch(R), Cheerleader (Kayla), Zombie Soccer player (Kayla's friend).
 I have been playing around with a program like photoshop. These were some quick pictures I put together. Not the best, but like I said it was quick!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween like we did!

4 comments:

Donna Moore said...

What awesome pictures !!! Both taken by you and mucking around on the computer !! We were able to enjoy a little Halloween with Oreos and Corn Candy M&M's that Aunty Diane and Sarah sent for us !! Yummo !!!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Again, I need copies of your pictures. How 'bout tomorrow when I pick you up? Funny that Aurora doesn't look like she's dressed up. Oh, well. And I love the last 2 pics of the kiddos. Cute!

P.S. I always get crappy verification codes when I try to leave a comment on your blog. It always makes me do it at least twice. Grr.

Christy said...

your kids are totally cute and your mom looks pretty awesome, too. :) i love adults who dress up. and those last two pictures are hilar.com. i'm glad you guys had a fun halloween!

Darwin + Kiara said...

I just saw the pictures of the kiddies flying in the air. That's way funny!

Darwin