TWO!
Where does the time go?
We had cake and ice cream with family and friends on P's birthday. I made the cake.
Not the best, but he LOVES the cake toppers!
Some of the family
It was time to sing. He can blow bubbles, so I thought it would at least try to blow out the candle. After much encouragement, R ended up doing it for him!
Then it was present time. He again wanted nothing to do with them, until R and a few cousins showed him what was inside. Then he caught on pretty quick!
Birthday cake and ice cream....
....yes....
.....yum!
He didn't eat much, he just wanted to play with all his new toys!
Our birthday boy!
I get a picture each year with my kids on their birthday with the Happy Birthday sign.
Last year he was a little more excited.
I just laugh at this picture. He wanted NOTHING to do with the sign.
This picture shows it perfectly! :)
Things He Loves:
-He still LOVES cars, trucks, planes, and trains. Pretty much anything that moves with wheels.
-He LOVES animals. We went to the zoo (post to come) and he loved every minute!
-Anything that his sister has
-T.V. shows- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, and Chuggington
-Playing the Wii- Just Dance and Mario Cart are his favorite
-He kid LOVES music and to dance
-Angry Birds on the Ipod-You can't have it out without him right next to you saying "bee bee" birdies
Things He Says:
-He is following in his big sister's footsteps and not speaking very much. He is a very smart kid, but is VERY stubborn and doesn't care to talk much. He is speaking more and more each day.
Some of the words: Mom, Dad, Bob, Mama(Grandma),hi, bu-bye, done, mow(more), down down, mow(actual mow the lawn), "D"(deer), HaSee(Horsey), Yes, Nope, Cheese, Boo(Blue), Mine(a new one which has come out after R started playing with his birthday toys), Pea, What, Side(slide), Wee(swing), feeze(please).
He is FINALLY starting to copy what people say. The problem is he will only do it for R. I love him so much. As much grief as he causes, he makes me laugh everyday. His little personality comes out more and more everyday. I can't wait for him to actually start talk more and we can finally find out what is going on in that big head of his!
Happy Birthday P!!!!
3 comments:
Tracee! I feel so stupid! I went through my phone and deleted ALL of my texts including that one and completely forgot about it. Sorry that we weren't there. It looks like you guys had a great time though. The cake looks great! Happy Birthday P!!
Happy Happy Birthday to the best little man in the world !! We love you and miss you heaps. I love this years pic with the birthday sign. It rocks !! xxxx
Such a cutie. Glad we could celebrate with you guys. Love you, Mr. P!!
Post a Comment