Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cougar Football

 Jared had the chance to take R to her first BYU football game. She had been asking to go for months. I handed Jared the camera and said "you must take a minimum of 3 pictures. I think he did alright!
 
Most are pictures with food! :)
 The huge "Cougar Tail"
 Which ended up not liking.
What a waste!
 But she did love the football game.
She spent most the game trying to figure it out, but enjoyed it!
 Silly girl
 
Her favorite parts were the "wave", and a video of Cosmo chasing a chicken. Even though she is young, we have made a fan out of her. While watching the other games at home, R would be in the other room and when the announcer would say "that's another cougar.." and she would yell "first down" while doing the hand signal! LOVE this girl! She is so funny!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I don't like the Cougar Tails either! Maple...ugh! Glad she could go and have better seats than me. ;)