This year our annual Girl Party was held in Draper, at my Aunt's house. We drove up there Friday afternoon. Nothing much happened that night because my sister drove up later, and by the time she got there she was so sick and throwing up. She was going to drive herself back down to Springville, but I wasn't going to let that happened. I grabbed a garbage bag (just in case), and gave it to Missy and I took her keys and drove her home. Trying to figure out the best way of getting me back up there, I thought of the best alternative. Dan (Missy's husband) drove me to the Frontrunner train station in Provo, and I rode it back to Draper. It worked out PERFECT!!! I love that we are getting more transportation in Utah County!
That night just consisted of card playing.
The next morning Missy was feeling better and came back up. Then we all headed down to Gardner Village for the Witchapalooza. It was a lot of fun!
The "little girls" with one of many witches around the village.
Aren't we cute, with our witches hats we made?
Then we went in for the lunch and show.
Table 1
Table 2
R was so into the show(kind-of a Disneyland flashback) she kept asking if they were really going to do something, or if they were serious. Poor girl doesn't understand a joke!
The cousins
The cousins - both generations
The herd that made it this year!!
Top L:Aunt LeAnn, Cori, Courtney, Brynn, Mindy, Missy, Dani, Lauren, McKenna
Middle L:Patrice, me, Aunt Vic, Steffanie, Aunt Andy
Bottom L:Kayla, R, Maddie, Trizidee, Marley
The little girls came home and performed the dance they had been working on since we made it to Draper.
Thanks to Steff they had belly dancing jingle scarfs on to make it so much more enjoyable. What was the first song? What does the fox say? Ugg, I HATE this song now! R hadn't ever heard it before the girl party, and now she has P singing it!
Aren't they cute!
Once the performers, now the spectators!
This was a HUGE hit with the girls. Maddie taught the other girls how to finger sew with rubber bands and make bracelets. R is STILL making these at home. I think I have at least 10 that she has made me.
While the little girls were doing that, mean games of May-I were played.
Cori taught me how to make these.
They are reusable zip lock bags.
LOVE THEM!
Again, where there was room, there was a sleeping body!
I LOVE the girl party every year. I love the card games, the crafts, and just hanging out with my extended family!
1 comment:
Soooo cute! And sorry again you had to take me home on Friday!!...What does the fox say (hahaha now its going to be stuck in your head!!!)
Post a Comment