Monday, April 28, 2014

I'm Old... 32

 As you can guess by all the candles in the picture below, I am getting old! I had a WONDERFUL surprise birthday party. Jared had called a bunch of close friends, and we got together 3 days before my actual birthday. It really was a surprise, way to go, BABE!
 
My "helper" just in case I couldn't blow them ALL out by myself!
 
 The surprise group!
The Demings, the Fillmores, us, the Underwoods, Jimmy and Nate (their wives couldn't make it).
 Really,  P is more like a shadow.
Attached to me all the time! Good thing he is cute!
 Then those that could, stayed to play a few games!
It was a great night, and a great way to celebrate my birthday. Jared must have been inspired because on my actually birthday, I only left the couch once to go to the doctor. I was REALLY sick! Thanks again, Jared! Love you!

1 comment:

Darwin + Kiara said...

Happy birthday, Trace! Still weird to me that you got strep on your birthday too like I did last year. What's up with that? Let's not do that again, okay? :)