We decided to take a drive out to the frozen Utah Lake.
My kids thought it was so cool that we could actually walk on it!
Being silly on the lake!
We found some old fishing holes,
and had fun run around throwing snowballs at each other!
The little lady was asleep in the car.
While I was getting her, Jared and the kids ventured further out
onto the ice and found this cool crack in the ice!
Then we joined in on the cold icy fun!
We tried multiple times to take a family selfie on the lake.
Q LOVES P and thinks he is so funny.
We could NOT get a picture with her not looking at him!
It was a fun adventure.
I love that we can still find things outside to do mid January in Utah(besides skiing and sledding)!
I just want to go back in the summer to the same spot to show the kids where we were!
No comments:
Post a Comment