With the new Provo City Center Temple open house, all the young women ages 8-25 living within the temple boundaries were able to go on a special tour with their moms. We were able to see the beautiful Brides Room and a few other rooms that aren't on the normal tour. It was such a special experience to have with my girl!
Our ward all had tickets for the same time.
These are just the young women!
R with some of her best friends!
Sophie, Juliet, Tess and R
We had a babysitter all lined up for Q since Jared was out of town,
but it fell through so she got to come with us!
She would NOT cooperate with pictures!
Which was fine. It was suppose to be just me and R anyway!
I love my baby girl(I can't stop calling her that), and I love the temple!
I hope that she can always remember the blessings that come from the temple!
No comments:
Post a Comment