Jared was gone for Valentines Day so I sent him this picture!
It says "My love for you is limitless (like the crumbs in our back seat)"
We both got a good laugh out of it!
The story of my life, and people wonder why I don't sleep well!
This made me laugh ALL day! P asked me to help him put his socks and shoes on. So I did, but pulled one sock up and over one pant leg. He didn't even notice/care. People would start to say something, and I would make them stop because I wanted to see how long he would wear it like that. It was like that ALL day! P is the type of boy who cares about the way he looks, so I thought he would immediately fix it, but nope!!! It was hilarious!
I was also able to go with P on a preschool field trip.
We visited stores downtown.
Luckily we started off at a pizza shop and got to eat pizza!
I also decided to break my toe.
How you ask? I am SO dumb, and it was ALL my fault!
I was at gym and that day we were doing circuit training, and one of the stations were spin bikes. I decided I would just warm up on the bikes since it doesn't hurt my knees. I was lazy and didn't put my feet in the cages on the pedals and low and behold my foot slipped forward and got jammed in-between the wheel and the bars that hold the wheel. It was pretty painful, and I knew right away that I didn't some damage!
Went to the doc and sure enough I broke one of the bones in my toe, and was given this beauty to wear for 6 weeks. Not bad right? No, unless you are leaving for Australia in 4! UGGGG!!!
R being very fashionable in a store!
Little diva!
No comments:
Post a Comment