Saturday, May 21, 2016

P's Preschool Graduation

 This was the first year we have done preschool! 
I didn't know what to expect for their graduation, but it turned out being SUPER cute!

P almost didn't participate because he was acting shy.
He ended up going up and sitting in his seat which was front and center!
He is such a little ham!!!!
Most of his class. 
I think 2 kids were missing!
 They sang a bunch of songs with actions and props!
P knew EVERY word to all the songs!
 P even had a speaking part!
 This picture really makes me laugh!
Throughout the performance he would periodically give me thumbs up! 
Even during the songs! He is so stinkin' cute!



He was so excited to graduate. 
He can't wait to start kindergarten in the fall!
P and his teacher Miss Loni

 My smart little man, and now a preschool graduate!

 I am SO grateful that we put him in preschool. Miss Loni was great for him!
I am hoping that it will help with the kindergarten transition!

No comments: