Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August Randomness

 Reagan got this closet organizer from Grandma Diane. 
I don't think this is what she intended it to be used for. 
Who knew it made such a great American Girl doll train?
Someone found her belly button!

and is getting more mobile!

 Sleeping baby pictures are so cute!

 Quinn loves to pull the cereal out of this cupboard and hide!
 Reagan really is such a good big sister!
Quinn loves being in Reagan's room!
 Oh how I hate these carts! 
My kids love them, 
but when they ALL decided to squeeze into one I had to laugh! 
 These funny little legs make me laugh!!!

It was really strange going to Reagan's back to school night.
Her new school use to be a middle school where I went in 6th-7th grade.
They still had the ugly yellow/orange/red lockers!
It was a major flashback!!!!
August has been pretty low key, but I love the time I get to spend with my little munchkins! 

No comments: