Saturday, September 3, 2016

Family Hike

 My family has hit every kid friendly hike around our house...or so I thought. 
I have lived here almost my whole life and have never hiked the Dominguez-Escalante Cross on the foothills of Spanish Fork. It was a beautiful hike, and you actually felt like you were further in the woods than you actually are! 





 We don't kid around on hikes. 
This hill really was that steep!

 My kids were so funny!
 pretending to fall off the edge!

 Reagan pondering...
The colors were changing too, so it made for beautiful pictures! 
 We made it! 
It was a beautiful view of the valley!
 Again, my kids are crazy!

 A pano of our view!
 I like this pic of Reagan!

 Someone couldn't stay awake the whole time! 
Jared is such a trooper! 
 We will be doing this hike again! 
I really enjoyed it! Why it took us this long to do it is beyond me!

No comments: