Monday, December 8, 2008
Beware of the THING!
So R has had cute curls on the back of head. Not everywhere, just on the back. I think that we are starting to have a problem with them. The curls are just getting fluffy, and her hair is growing out instead of down. Therefore it looks as if something is stuck to the back of her hair. This night was particularly bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You know you'll back on the THING days and miss them. My family still misses my little brother's Albert Einstein curls he had when he was little...they curled out right over the top of his ears...so cute. Can't think of any tips right now, but I'll let you know if I think of something. :)
that's hilarious that she only has curls in the back! i have no advice for you as my daughter has a very straight, sometimes mullet hair-do. ah, the trauma of letting the hair grow in!
You are so funny! All little girls must go through that phase at least for a little bit. We had mom's come into the salon desperate! You just have to laugh and wait it out. I would try stacking it just a little. It wouldn't take length just the bulk out and usually the back grows fastest anyway, it would add shape and just be cute with curls! it's cute anyhow! Suerte!
I am not good at girl hair, with boys we just cut it short. I will soon learn. I think the curls are cute!
That's awesome! I love that it's curly, who cares if it's sticking out! You guys make such a cute little family, I'm glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment