Yes it is official I am CRAZY, and I take my friends and family down with me!! Click on the link below to see why!
Yes, Yes I am a Wicked fan, and went and stood in line for tickets . I got there at 6:30 in the morning, and the ticket office opened at 7:00am. Except when I got there the line was wrapped around the WHOLE block! I mean SLC's blocks aren't the smallest, and the line went all the way around! At 6:30 we got in at the end of the line FREEZING! At 10am the tickets where available on-line, on the phone, and at 2 other theaters. So at 9:30 we-----(Oh yeah "we", I dragged my friend Kiara, and sister-in-law Sarah ,who neither one was getting tickets for themselves, along with me because there was an 8 tickets per person stipulation.) So we FROZE. So Sarah went on an investigation to see how long the lines were at the 2 other theaters that would be selling tickets at 10. So at 9:30 Kiara and I went to the Rose Wagner Theater were the line was a lot shorter. Unfortunately at like 10:30 the theater workers were walking around giving updates, and said that only single seats were left. So really I love the show, but I wasn't going to wait any longer. So we left. 4 hours of standing outside in December in Utah and NOT getting any tickets. I think that defines me as CRAZY! One funny, there were SO many people trying to get tickets on-line it CRASHED! Ha ha, we thought it would speed up our lines, but NO it didn't! Just so you know out of the 4 corners of the block we got only around 3 of them in the line.
So if any of you are out and about and get the chance to see this great musical. TAKE IT!!! It really is good, but just don't stand in line for 4 hours in the cold for them, with 10,000 other people. Chances are unless your at the begining of the line, its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
So if any of you are out and about and get the chance to see this great musical. TAKE IT!!! It really is good, but just don't stand in line for 4 hours in the cold for them, with 10,000 other people. Chances are unless your at the begining of the line, its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
5 comments:
oh, i'm sad for you that you didn't get tickets after all that standing in the cold! i am dieing to see wicked... but it doesn't sound like i want it quite bad enough. :)
so sorry you didn't get tickets! I was never really wanting to see Wicked until now (I hate how the hype gets you all riled up!) =) It's lucky to have such great friend and family support! You all have a great story to look back on and laugh!
Cute blog! I love the pics of Reagans hair, was that after a nap or just her normal daily hairdo?? I am gonna add you to our blogroll now!
I found another guy to buy tickets from...he's the guy from my class I saw standing in line at the Rose Wagner Theater. I'll call you and give you the info in a little while...I have one more final to focus on for today. P.S. It's GREAT being able to drive 5 minutes to your house. I LOVE it already!! :D
I have wanted to see Wicked for awhile. It has never come close to where we are living. Now that we left the Detroit area Wicked is in Detroit. Doesn't it always work that way!
Post a Comment