Friday, April 17, 2009

EASTER FUN!!



R hit the jackpot this Easter. She was able to do 3, yes 3, Easter egg hunts. The first one was the annual Springville City one which I like to call the "Easter Race". It is held on the football field at the high school. There is no hiding involved, and the kids just race out and grab as much as they can. This is R and her cousin Hallie(in the pink) lining up to race for the candy!




Figuring out that she gets to pick up the candy and keep it! :)Easter Egg Hunt #2


This was at my parents house with my sister Missy's kids (after the Springville one). We had to do it inside because it was raining outside. I really enjoyed how we did this one. Each kid had their own color of Easter Egg so each got the same amount of eggs, and candy. GREAT IDEA!
Not realizing yet that there is candy inside!





R with her Easter basket full of her purple eggs!


Easter Egg Hunt #3


I named this picture"The race is on.....". This was right as we opened up the gate at Jared's parents house. Mia isn't even in this picture because she was already running! Funny!



By this time she had it down pack on what she was suppose to be doing! She even knew what was waiting inside! I guess they are right who say kids learn the best by repetition.

R with her cousins checking out their loot!
That all happened on Saturday. Now for the real Easter Day. We went up the canyon and took some fun pictures of R in her Easter dress. Here are a few!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. From all your blogs it sounds like you all did. Keep blogging, I love reading updates on you and your family!








3 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

Looks like fun! Way to go, R on the loot! Can't wait to see you guys tonight!

Rebecca and Nick said...

I love that idea of color coding the eggs for each kid. That way it's more of a hunt even for the older kids. You can hide theirs harder! Cute pictures!

Johnson Family said...

It looks like you had a great Easter! R looks so cute in her dress. She is such a cute girl!