For tickets in the "Gardens" you get a sticker. Because R was free she decided she wanted mine! But the funny thing was Kiara had stuck her sticker on her hip, and R took hers off her shirt and stuck it to her leg (notice the arrows) to try to be like Kiara!

Not that flattering of any of us, but its a family shot with the tulips!
I knew I had wanted to go to the festival in April, so in March I started preparing R to smell flowers. She actually understood what she was doing at the festival! Not to mention it makes for a very cute picture!
Cute pic of a homeless looking child! Notice her right knee. Poor thing has decided now that she can wear shorts, to fall ALL THE TIME!!! She happens to fall on that same knee every time.
Pretty Pic
Now the boys turn! This really was harder than they are making it look!Anyone thinking that its too expensive to go to Thanksgiving Points Tulip Festival should really think about going next year! I recommend it to everyone (but if you have kids make sure to bring a stroller there is a lot of walking!)
6 comments:
It looks like you had a ton of fun. I think I might try and go next year. It looks beautiful!
I have always wanted to do this, but never knew if it were worth the price, I'm definitely convinced! What fun pictures! I love that you taught R to smell the flowers =)
How fun! The tulips look really pretty, R is getting so grown up, she looks so cute smelling the flowers.
Let's do it again :)
I like the new background, Trace! Very nice!
i love the photo of R smelling the flowers. so cute!
Beautiful! And I had to comment because a few of those shots reminded me too much of the ones from Russia! Fun crazy times and pictures! Good job striking those poses.
Post a Comment