This was the first airshow for R. I really was debating on if we should take her or leave her home with my parents. Jared really wanted to take her! So our friend Kiara is from Layton so if she got bad, the weather got bad, or whatever, I could go to her parent's house and wait for the show to get over. Luckily we never had to leave!
Last but not least the highlight of the show the Air Force Thunderbirds! They are so beautiful to watch. Their formations and tricks are incredible!
I wish I got a picture of it, but remember how R was not excited about how loud the 1 F-16 was by itself. Well she fell asleep right before the Thunderbirds did their part of the airshow. That's 6, F-16 flying at the same time......they are LOUD(in an amazing way!) but she flinched once and that was it. She slept right through them! Overall she did so great. I guess I am a pessimistic mother when it comes to thinking how my girl with deal with doing new things! I would suggest going next time they have it, hey its FREE, who doesn't love a great show for free. Make note not to rush out of there though. It took us about 2 hours to get home when it usually is just over an hour!
4 comments:
I'm impressed you got your post up before me! :) Way to go, Trace! I'm so glad we were all able to go up and hang out at the air show. We'll have to do it again the next time they do it. Yay for having HAFB so close!
What a fun day! My dad and brother used to go to "airshows", but I had no idea where they were and especially that they are free. You pictures are great! R is darling!
very fun! my dad and brothers were also way into air shows. it seems like a very typical jared activity. :) amy told me that she is in your ward now. how random! and yes, let's get together one of these days!
Where's Reagan's newest adventure pictures? We all came to see it. Jared got her a souvenir at the carnival.
The Reagan fan club
Post a Comment