I really shouldn't be posting this(this early), because I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but today is the second day of R being in "big girl underwear"!!!!! She still sleeps in a diaper, but we've only had one accident(of course while Jared was watching her)!!! It really is the nicest thing ever. For all you other parents out there, remember that feeling of your first child being out of diaper, and that is how I am feeling!! It is kind-of a hassle, but it sure beats changing a diaper all the time.

The cool thing is, is that we didn't even have to bribe her. She had already been going #2 in the toilet, but not #1. So on Thursday morning we went to the store and bought some "big girl underwear" and she has been wearing then ever since. I just ask her every hour or two if she needs to go, and it works GREAT!!! Again I really don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but I've hear horror stories of potty training, so I am grateful for this!!!!
4 comments:
I am so happy for you! That is totally exciting! Do you think R could sit Tessa down and explain how this whole potty thing works? We are not having ANY success, but I am really really happy that you are!!!
ps, I don't know what that feeling is, the oldest out of diapers, but I dream about it... :)
Congrats, That's HUGE!! I really hope she keeps it up!
I am so excited for you!! I think it is great. YEAH!!
way to go trace! (and R) i am happy to read this post as i am planning on potty training sophie in august. wish me luck!
Post a Comment