Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Finally

Finally after we got rid of the broken arm and black eye, we were able to get her 2 year old pictures taken!! She did so well this time. These are just a few of the cute ones that we got!

Don't let the innocent smile fool you!
Very Cute!Last but not least my very favorite!
Hope you enjoy! They do look a little better cropped, but still cute!
P.S. Quick side note, Jared passed his test and interview to become a US citizen. YEAH- one step closer to the big move! He gets sworn in the first of September!

P.S.S. I am highly thinking about going private. Any thoughts on this? Good or bad?

6 comments:

Lora said...

Oh my goodness what a little baby doll! She is so CUTE! What a perfect mix of you and Jared. Congrats to Jared for passing his test and interview!

ps- I'm in the same boat. I have bounced back and forth with keeping my blog public/private. I guess just go with your gut feeling! It's great for some and just a royal pain for others!

Christy said...

she is so cute! and i agree with lora, she looks so much like BOTH of you. big congrats to jared. that's huge.

i don't mind being private. it's nice to know who's reading and not a big deal to me. people don't know when you update, which is really the only downside that i can see. anyway, count me in if you do go private!

Johnson Family said...

I love the pictures. I'm missing her in nursery. Congratulations to Jared though.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do (private or not).

Darwin + Kiara said...

I think you should be banned from talking about Australia, just thought you should know. I don't like the sound of it at all. It makes me all sad inside to think that you guys are leaving us, but happy for you guys at the same time because I know it will be a great experience for you and I can't wait to hear R's Aussie accent :)

Love the little nugget! She's my fav!

Michelle said...

Such cute pictures! How exciting that Jared will be sworn in soon.

Lisa said...

"Don't let the innocent smile fool you!" So true! I love, love, LOVE the last one!