First off Jim(Jared's uncle who we have been living with) moved to Sydney. This was pictures of us on the night he left! We stayed in his house which was up for sale, but has recently sold so we will only be here for a few more weeks!!

R was really going to miss "im"(Jim, minus the J), and I think Jim will miss R even more!!

Things that make us happy...packages!!! My sister sent us a Valentine package which R loved!!

R kissing the "love bug" which was in her package!

Also in "her" package was a mirror and comb from China(from my brother and sister-in-law who are living there). Its funny that it had to go from China, to America, to Australia just to get to us!

Making Valentine Day cookies!!! R loved the frosting the best, but really what kid doesn't!

At the local market they had horse rides. This is R's friend Charlize on as R called it "baby horse" but compared to her's it really did look like a baby!

Really, could her horse be any bigger compared to her? She did really well, I thought she might freak out, but nope!

Best friends cooling off with a Ginger Beer. We really ARE good parents!!! Its non-alcoholic!!
We didn't have internet for awhile, but realized that Jared's school and job opportunities are all on-line which we didn't have! So therefore we have it again! YEAH!!!! Some changes are coming to our living situations which I earlier mentioned, but I will keep you all updated(since you know the layout of Australia anyways!! :) Glad to be back on-line!!!
6 comments:
yay, you're back! it looks like you are having a great time. i love R's little pigtails- so cute. and i can't believe your brother is in china. you guys are an adventurous family. i thought it was big that my brother might be moving to florida! ha ha.
Hip Hip Horray! We've missed hearing all your amazing aussie stories! What fun pictures you have. That one of you and R making cookies is fabulous!! She looks just like you! Keep your eyes out for a happy package from me because one is in the works! xo
Yay for you guys - new adventures coming and I can't wait to hear all of them! R is so cute & is looking more and more like you!
Im super happy as well that your back online, I hope its not costing you an arm and a leg to have it though!! I'm very happy you enjoyed your package, I may just have to send a few more!! I love and miss all of you!!!
I love the update. Thank you for that. I think of you guys a log. A little FYI, I was released as Nursery Leader a couple of weeks ago.
I feel like the hole in my life is being filled in again cuz you guys are back online. Not as good as being back in Utah, but it'll do. ;) Glad you guys are back!!
P.S. We bought TimTams at Target today for $2 a piece! How sweet is that? It made us happy :)
Post a Comment