Happy Australia Day! This happens every January 26th. This is very similar to 4th of July, but Jan. 26th is the day that Australia was discovered! R looked SOOOOO cute! We had bows for her hair from last year, and a CUTE shirt from Target here! And this picture shows her flag tattoo!
Our traditonal Australia Day family photo! R wasn't looking at the camera, but my batteries were almost dead, so I didn't dare for another one.

It was HOT so R loved her icecream! Love this picture!!

We were at a city called Wollongong. Their celebrations are very similar to Art City Days, with a beachy feel! This is R on carnival rides. Making faces as usual!
We even got in on the action!
The Free Style. Well worth the money!!

Riding a horse ride again! Being a cowgirl!

Dinner with the family! All the fixens! This is R's cousin Cherish who is 7.

After dinner while waiting for the fireworks, we went down to the beach and R taught her other cousin Ella(3 1/2) how to crab hunt!!

Showing off their crab hunting sticks!!! Very proud of themselves.

Just before the fireworks the kids did some sparklers. They enjoyed them so much Ella and Cherish's dad couldn't keep up with the demand!

The girls enjoying the sparklers!

This is Jared's cousin Donna and her husband Sandy and their kids Cherish and Ella after the fireworks!
We had SOO much fun on Australia day! Glad that I could be in the country this time for this great holiday! I also posted a new post after this so check out the cute photos!!!
5 comments:
So fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time! I'll be posting our pictures of Australia day today so you'll have to check ours out too. I think I tell you every time I post something, but it's because I mean it...I miss you guys!!
P.S. My word verification for this post is "auscars." Are those Aussie cars? ;)
Oh man the rides remind me of R and Lily riding the rides at Art City days! We will miss you this year!
It looks like you guys are having a blast! R is SO cute. Her little piggies are to die for! =) Happy day to Australia!
R is so cute! Is she getting an Australian accent?
Love the photos of you guys. Happy Australia day!
Post a Comment