Sunday, April 25, 2010
Royal Botanical Gardens
We haven't had a lot of money, but we have found CHEAP things to keep us busy. The Royal Botanical Gardens is a HUGE park area next to the Opera House. We decided to pack a lunch and head downtown for a picnic. We brought R's purple ball which was a great idea! She had a blast kicking it around!
50% of the time she would go to kick it and accidentally step on it, and fall on her bum. It was pretty funny!! Love these next few pictures with the huge skyline behind them!
It's a GOAL!!!
This day was a turning point of R turning into a daddy's girl! She loved chasing him around!
Of course, R wanted to take a picture of herself first! LOVE it!!!!!! What a CHEESE!!!
We had a great FREE day! R was a little disappointed because we had told her that we were going to a park for a picnic. She kept asking where the playset was. She wanted to swing, and go down the "slippery dips"(aka a slide). Oops! I guess we should have just said a picnic in a GARDEN! It would have saved a lot of arguements!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
way to go on finding a FREE and fun activity! and i have to say i think sophie would be the exact same way if we were to go to a park without the play equipment. :)
Haha. Poor R. Way to go on misleading her, Mom! ;) Looks like you guys had fun! Our weather is finally turning nice and since our semester is ending, hopefully we'll have more time to go play outside too! Miss you guys so much!
What a great day! I can't believe how darling she is!! She's turning into such a little Aussie! I love that she called them slippery dips!
I love free activities, too bad you dont live close to that water park anymore, I was way jealous of that one!! And I do like the skyline in the back!!!!
Post a Comment