Monday, May 3, 2010

Dress- Up

So I had been looking through my photos and realized how much R loves to play dress up! Its just funny what she puts together!

This was from Christmas
Easter time
" ROAR" This is a lion outfit that she puts on and says Roar. It is the cutest thing! This is better than a pool boy!
The most recent. She is actually putting names to herself when she dresses up. This is "Cinderella"( My guess is while she is a maid). I love that she put her gum boats(rain boats) on! That made the whole outfit. When I told her that I wanted to take a picture she had to make sure to have the noise maker(that thing you blow in, for new years) in her mouth!
There are many other outfits that she has put together that I don't have pictures of. :(
She is getting really picky about what clothes she wears every day. The other day she HAD to wear a pink jacket because it matched her pink shirt. Really? She is only 2. Yes she will be 3 the end of next month, but still. I am in for it I think!!

7 comments:

Jennie-O said...

cute. I love the last one! she is such a cute little girlie :)

Nate and Kim said...

SERIOUSLY can't believe she is almost 3!!! She is so cute :)

Missy and Dan said...

Ya Seriously, I can't believe she is going to be three!!!! I love her and miss her and you guys so much! And I LOVE all the outfits she picks out, Im kinda glad Kayla wasnt picky with her outfits, Its hard enough getting her ready for school with everything else she is picky with!!!

Christy said...

HA. way better than a pool boy. :) she is a cutie and so much like sophie. must be a girl thing. so i saw something on aja's blog about you coming out sometime this summer? we need to organize a get-together!!

Lora said...

=) The last one is hilarious! the noise maker definitely completes the ensemble! 3 seriously? wow

ps-is it true?? you're coming?

Darwin + Kiara said...

Haha. She was wearing that last one when we were talking to you guys on Skype the other day, wasn't she? That outfit, plus her singing Mama Mia to us totally made my day! Love you guys!

Laura said...

so cute and fun! we love dress ups at our house too, but for us, Tessa must strip down before she puts on her princess outfits. I am glad to so that yours keeps her clothes on underneath. There is nothing like being ready to walk out the door, only to turn around and find out that your daughter is wearing dressups and nothing else and won't tell you where she put her normal clothes at!


I can't believe how big R is too, and such cute hair on her!