Making hats:
Anger Management: :)
By the Lake. I hate that my camera doesn't do the place justice!!
A truly happy child. Want to know how I got the "real" smile?? She had just thrown a rock next to me in the water trying to get me wet! What a brat!!
Before I moved to Australia I worked as a nanny for a family. We went out for frozen yogurt. They are such cute kids!
R, Caitlin, Jared, and Cassie
A funny one too!!
My mom and my old boss Kim wanted to throw me a baby shower. It was TOTALLY last minute, but I was SO happy with the turnout! Thanks everyone who came!!! (Watch for Kiara, she made it almost every picture, lol)
Some of the McSweeney clan, and Kiara
Cute friends from high school. It was GREAT to see them all!!!
Wow, the white wall is not good for pictures, but Cassie, Kim(old boss), more McSweeneys, and Kiara
My friend Laura from my old ward, and Kiara(lol)
3 beautiful princesses watching a Barbie movie during the baby shower! CUTE!
The Guys: Darwin, Jimmy, Dallin, and Nate
There was much bike riding at this BBQ! Both types!!
Defiantly not the safest, but the girls loved riding with Darwin at the same time!

Then we played the Wii. R loved playing both games we played. I didn't post any pictures, because there were already WAY to many pictures, but I have to thank Becca for playing with R so much this night. Its nice to have people entertain R who aren't pregnant!! :)
More Wii playing. This time with my family. We even got my mom and dad to play the Dance game. My mom actually kicked some butt at it, and my dad was just a good sport(but he says he always came in 2nd)! I totally pulled a muscle in my stomach this night playing. They should put a warning on it for pregnant people! LOL!
Then we played the Wii. R loved playing both games we played. I didn't post any pictures, because there were already WAY to many pictures, but I have to thank Becca for playing with R so much this night. Its nice to have people entertain R who aren't pregnant!! :)
This is R and Aja's kid K.
R and Christy's kid S. This picture cracks me up. These girls are only a month or so apart. And look they are the same height........ ha ha, yeah right!!! If you look closely R is standing on a taller part of the rock, and is barely the same height. The joy of having tall genes!!! Sorry R!!!!
All the kid-os! from left to right: Aja's 2 youngest kids, R, Aja's oldest, and Christy's 2! Thanks girls for spending the time finding the place! It was fun!
Aja, Christy, and me! And yes, my 3 year old took this picture!
Pirate Island, Pirate Cove, Pirate something.... for lunch!
We got to eat in a cave, pretty cool. Aunt Missy, R, Kayla, and Grandma Trease! Girls day out!
A pirate even stopped by!
Temple Square! R didn't remember A LOT of stuff, so I decided to take her to temple square. The funny thing about his picture. Darwin and Kiara came with us, and Darwin was pushing the stroller for me. So Kiara just went and sat down because she is pregnant and should. Darwin parked the stroller next to her and walked over to take a picture of R and I. Then a sister missionary came over and said "I can take a picture of your family if you would like" speaking to Darwin. We just laughed and explained that the girl over there was actually his wife, and we were just friends. It made for a good laugh though!
R touching the door of the temple!
Me and my cute baby..........I mean big girl.
My favorite. What a freaking ham!!!
This is a park just north-east of temple square where Jared proposed to me 5 years ago. I was actually in Utah during our anniversary. What a GREAT anniversary gift, a trip to Utah!! Thanks babe!!!
The bridge where he proposed. It wasn't the one where Jared wanted to do it, but there was a couple on the main bridge who would NOT leave!!! Still good memories!!!
I LOVED being back in Utah. It was SO nice to have SO many people around, both friends and family! On the way back we REALLY lucked out. We were in a 3 seater with a girl next to me, but she was able to move by her friend once we hit cruising altitude so we had an extra seat. R was able to stretch out and sleep for over 8 hours. It was nice for such a long flight!
I was really worried that R would have people withdrawals once we got home, and she totally has. She had SUCH an overload on friends(most of whom were cousins), but in her prayers she prays for her few Australian friends to come and play with her. She keeps asking who lives where. Poor kid, I really do feel bad. She did learn to ride a bike while we were in Utah, so I really want to buy her one here. She finds SO much joy in riding!! Maybe next paycheck, right?!
Anyways, thanks to everyone who took time out to come and see us!!! We miss you all already!!!
5 comments:
Oh man it looks like you really had a great trip! I'm so glad R had a good ride home! It was great seeing you even for just a short amount of time (sorry I couldn't find that silly park arggg)
I love her "natural smile photo" she's just so cute, I keep wishing you lived closer so we could have play dates more! I bet our little ladies would do great together!
looks like you guys had a blast:)
I'm just dropping by to let you know my blog has been moved to sarabellep.wordpress.com
Sara (sorensen)
So fun! We want you back already!! And funny that I made it into so many pictures. It wasn't intentional, I promise!! I'm so glad you guys were able to come though. Now we just have to wait and be patient until next June when we get to come see you!! Yay!!
Love it! It looks like you had a great time. It made me a bit homesick but I'm so glad you and R got to go! And that she was so good for you on the flight! What a blessing!
it was so good to see you guys! that picture with the girlies in the princess dresses is classic. sophie still talks about that night and the girl with the pretty rings. :) i would have loved to see jimmy too! next time we'll have to get in on that BBQ action.
Post a Comment