Oh wow Tracee I just want him! He is too cute for words, every photo I found myself saying "ohhh"! I can't believe how tiny newborns actually are-I find myself forgetting!
I agree with Darwin and Kiara, wish we could have been on that plane too!!! He is simply adorable! I want to snuggle him and give him tons of kisses!!!
What a pretty (handsome) baby! and what a story too! I am happy for you that you at least got a shot at natural delivery, even if it wasn't meant to be.
I really can't get over how beautiful he is, so perfect looking! :) congrats!
5 comments:
Oh wow Tracee I just want him! He is too cute for words, every photo I found myself saying "ohhh"! I can't believe how tiny newborns actually are-I find myself forgetting!
He is absolutely adorable!!!!
He sure is adorable! Wish we could have hopped on that plane with your mom & dad! Make sure they give you guys hugs and kisses from us! :)
I agree with Darwin and Kiara, wish we could have been on that plane too!!! He is simply adorable! I want to snuggle him and give him tons of kisses!!!
What a pretty (handsome) baby! and what a story too! I am happy for you that you at least got a shot at natural delivery, even if it wasn't meant to be.
I really can't get over how beautiful he is, so perfect looking! :) congrats!
Post a Comment