Finally have been able to post these pictures (MOM)!!!!! I had been trying to post the funniest video of R, but was taking WAY to long, then I went on vacation (post to come with TONS of pictures)!!! So here it goes:
We threw Missy and Dan right in the deep end of "Australia" by taking them to Featherdale to see the animals, and feed and pet the kangaroos and koalas!!!
R found a Kookaburra to pet. Not sure if you are really suppose to pet them, but she saw Bobby(my dad) do it when they were here!

I thought the animal was suppose to be the one who looks like a "deer in the headlights", not my own child!!!

A much better one of P and the koala!

P and the kangaroo, and Jared too!

She LOVES these animals!

Cute family!

A funny sign on the garbage can. Made me laugh!!

On the train to go downtown (P.S. my mom got me this GREAT baby carrier for my birthday. Missy is wearing it. All I have to say is "LOVE IT!!!!"

Family shot of the Opera House

Family shot of the bridge

The girls at the Opera House

R hanging out at the Botanical Gardens

Dad and R in the tree

Sisters!! Oh and P ;)

Me and my beautiful boy at The Gap

Jared's tradition: whenever we go down to Circular Quay, splurge and get this YUMMY ice cream!

I LOVE my baby girl!


On the trail to Wentworth Falls

When Grandma Trease and Bobby were here, R was attached to Bobby the whole time. This time it was Missy! Thanks for being a good sport!

Us and the 3 Sisters (Blue Mts)

To get to the bottom of the Blue Mt. you can hike, take a tram thing, or take a ride on the steepest railroad in the world. Missy, Dan, and Jared hiked down over 1,000 stairs and walked around to where the tram ride comes down(which the kids and I took), then we all rode the train back up. At the top R said"I want to do it again" and we said you can't because we only bought one ride. Then the kind operator said "you want to go again? Come climb in the back you can go again!" So we got to ride it down and back up again! How cool!!!!

It was GREAT to have Dan and Missy with us. Jared sure had a good time with Dan and it was nice to have some sister time!!! Thanks for making the trip out here!!!
3 comments:
So fun! I sure hope we'll be able to make it out there too before you guys come back. (My fingers are crossed.) I sure miss you guys!
Thanks for the post! I miss my kids!
Oh that was the cutest blog you have ever done!!! Maybe bc I was in most of them!!! I love all your blogs though!!!! Those are some great pictures!!! Im still ssooo glad we decided to go last minute! It was like a dream come true for both of us bc we probably would have never made it over there if it wasnt for you "pushing" us!(and could have NEVER afforeded it having to pay full price for tickets and hotels ect..)!!! Love ya tons and thanks again!!
Post a Comment