Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This Beautiful Place I Call Home

By playing tour guide the last week(for the second time, and 2 more times to go, yippy) I loved just being able to look around and see the beauty that is around.

This post is dedicated to my dad, who took SO many pictures of just nature, and I would give him a hard time! Look dad, NO PEOPLE in this WHOLE post!!!!! :) These two are just fun animals at Featherdale
Jared had got up early to take my brother-in-law down to the beach for some sunrise pictures. I would be lying if I said I trusted him taking good shots, but I was wrong! He did GREAT!


This one is my favorite!




A beautiful lilly at the Botanical Gardens
The Gap

One of the beautiful bays off the harbour
The 3 Sister in the Blue Mountains
The trail at the bottom of the 3 Sisters. Jared, Missy and Dan hiked down over 1,000 stairs to get there!

I do love this place. I can't wait to show the rest of the family that will be coming!
Hope you enjoyed it Dad!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So you do take incredible pictures, but I like PEOPLE! Where are my grandchildren? Love MOM
ps: Dad chuckled at the beginning!

Christy said...

wow, those pictures are amazing! good work! you seriously do live in a beautiful place, and how fun that you've had visitors!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Seriously beautiful pictures! Hopefully we can come visit soon too! Dar actually surprised me when he brought it up when we were talking to you last night. Let's keep our fingers crossed! Love you guys!

Missy and Dan said...

Yay Im so glad I got to see all those in person!!!