Group #4 Jared's sister Emma and brother-in-law Ethan. Emma had bought a
BYU shirt for P at his baby shower. She brought one for R. Don't they look super cute all
matchy!!! Yes we live in Australia, but we are still
BYU fans! Go Cougars!

Emma took a picture of the price of bananas. Because of the cyclone that hit Queensland, the crops were wiped out and so the price is SO expensive!

Just a cute picture of Jared and R on a drive to
Cronulla.

Love, Love, Love this photo! We met some of the Palmer relies at the Botanical Gardens for lunch. Rain was in the forecast, but they weren't kidding, it RAINED A LOT!!!!

Waiting the rain out, the best we can! Me, Ethan, Auntie Carolyn, Emma, and Jared

Some of the other group Sandy, Donna, C, and Auntie Carolyn

Emma, Ethan, and Uncle Jim enjoying Jared's tradition of the YUMMY ice cream!

At Manly

R and Jared's cousin Griffin entertaining themselves before dinner!

Dinner with the whole group of
McSweeneys. The Chinese place was a little over whelmed with all of us, but was a great night!

Ethan getting bottle duty, after P was sucking air while Emma was feeding him!

Riding the steepest train in the world! R could ride this all day.

At the bottom. R has the routine down. They didn't even tell what to do! :)

The beginning of the steep stairs!

VERY steep stairs!

Emma, Ethan, and R sitting on one of the 3 Sisters

Me and the kiddies on one of the 3 Sisters!! R made it down all the stair and back all by herself! Way to go, babe!!!

We waited, waited, and waited for a good beach day. It never happened, so we pretended that it was a good beach day the day before they left. I took them down to
Cronulla beach.

R was the only one who actually dared to get in all the way. Emma and Ethan only went in waist deep. I didn't even get my feet wet!

There was some youth thing put on by the council. We walked through and I noticed free
caricature. I have been wanting to get R's done, but haven't wanted to pay the money. This one was free, and I LOVE it! R wouldn't move, she sat so seriously it was funny!

R and her picture!

A BEAUTIFUL pavlova. It was
SOOOOO tasty!! But want to see what can happen to such a beauty if a 3 year old gets to it? No worries, scroll down and you will see!!

R pulled it out of the fridge to show Uncle Jim, and it fell on the floor. Poor
Pav. Luckily it was store bought and I was able to quickly run down and buy another one!

After eating the
Pav, we played
Farkle.

Some of the group, and Jared in his "Leave It To Beaver" P.J.s that I bought him!!!
It was fun doing some different things with Emma and Ethan! Crazy thing we put them on a plane at 11am on Sunday and picked up my aunt and cousin at 6am on Monday morning. Not even 24 hours. Hence it took so long to get this post up!!! More to come from my aunt's and cousin's visit!
4 comments:
man alive-You have had SO many visitors! How fun for your family!
ps-Your kids are just darling Trace! Every time I see their picture I smile!!
So fun! I didn't know you were having more visitors after Emma & Ethan. No wonder you've been MIA. You're probably dying of happiness with all your visitors. Too bad we're not some of them :( It was nice to finally talk to you guys the other night!
Ethan is honored to have made the blog! ;) We had such a fun time and we're glad you got to do a few different things. I'm all about variety! (Kind of.) Have fun resting now that the visitors are all done.
Love R's pic of herself and the pic of the pav !! Poor pav !!!
Post a Comment