Thursday, May 26, 2011
Carnival at R's park
There was a little carnival at R's park for the Easter holiday. It was a typical carnival....WAY OVER PRICED. But we had a little fun anyways!
R got to pick 2 rides to go on. Flying car....
.... and the train!
My cute baby boy!
Jared had the brilliant idea of taking R onto the bumper cars........ really?????
She did alright, until a little boy slammed into them HARD. Then she freaked out every time anyone got close to them. This picture is blurry, but it shows how she felt!
Another bad picture, but my battery died after I took it, so this is as good as it gets! Giving her opinion on the ride! Poor thing! I think she is a child after my own heart, I have no interest in bumper cars either!!!!
She did survive, and we had a good time! And even cooler that it was at R's park!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment