Thursday, May 26, 2011

Easter

Easter morning! We had only a few pieces of furniture at this point so we had a very non-Easter-like celebrations. This is how we had slept Easter Eve. The girls slept on "the boat" which consisted of pushing our two recliners up to the long couch, and added many pillows and blankets. We would have just slept on the floor, but it had just been cleaned earlier that day, and was still wet(which I think was the cause of both of our kids getting sick).


The boys slept in the bedroom on the notorious green pads. These are what we slept on the first few months of living in Australia! :)
My cute boys!
R realizing that the Easter bunny had come. She had informed me earlier in the month, that the Easter Bunny was just pretend. After much questioning I asked her "then who brings you the candy and toys" where she answered "Santa Claus". But I think after this morning the Easter Bunny restored her faith in him! :)
R bringing P's basket into him, and showing him his new toy!
Yummy chocolate............. that he can't eat!!! How cruel are we?!?!?!
Realizing there are eggs hidden around the house!
Finding more eggs
Even P got in on the action!
My Easter Babies!
P's first Easter!!!!
The loot!
As I said our unconventional Easter lunch! By this time we had NO furniture! The last of it was taken right before we had lunch!
Easter, our last Sunday in the Hurstville Ward! I wished I could have taken my camera to church a few weeks earlier, because there were only 2 other girls in her class that day. She loved her friends from church. This is Alora on the left and Riley on the right(who had a bloody nose).
Our church building!
It was so good to part of the Hurstville ward. I was the 1st councilor in Relief Society and Jared was the Executive Secretary. It was a small ward, but it was a great ward! We will miss everyone there!

No comments: