I can't believe that its been a month and a half already. It seems like yesterday that we took R to her first soccer practice. Last night was her last game of the year :( R enjoyed soccer a lot more than I expected. She wasn't the best by all means, but had so much fun! Here are a few action shots from the last few games. I didn't take as many pictures as in the beginning, because by mid-season(yes, a few weeks) I turned into a sideline mom. I'm not proud to say, but I did end up coaching my kid from the sideline along with every other parent!
Throwing in the ball. The coach had to stand by her, because she would almost ALWAYS drop it behind her head the first time. LOL
The girls on R's team. Natalie, Makya, R, and Bella
This is during warm-up
After the game, cheering for their team"cougars" one last time!
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cougars!"
Receiving her medal from her coach
She was SUCH a ham during this game. I laughed so hard! All the parents were trying to take a group picture with their medals, and R kept striking these poses! She is such a cheeky girl!
Showing off their winning medals. This is a great age group. They don't keep score during the games, so EVERYONE is a winner! From left to right: Broc, Bella, Brigham, Troy, Natalie, Alec, R, and Makya
Then I was trying to take a picture of her and her medal and more poses came out!
Funny Girl
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture!
I am so proud of my baby girl. She tried something new, and did her best.I can't wait until next year. Thanks Missy for an awesome birthday gift!
TOTAL GOALS OF THE SEASON: 3
3 comments:
GOOOOOOOO R !!!! Boy that girl gets cuter with every new blog !!! Let her know that we are very proud of her to and love her pic with her medal. Maybe one day she will make the "big time". Big kisses and hugs xx
I'm so glad we were able to come watch one game. What a fun thing to try. Just 4 more years and Rori & P can try it too...and be on the same team! :)
YAY!! Im so glad i finally got a chance to look at your blog!!! Im at work!!! But I always love looking at your Blog its amazing! I never post on mine bc I always feel inferior to yours!!! Im sad soccer is over too!!
Post a Comment