Monday, October 10, 2011

FALL, what else is there?

 I have to say that Fall is my all time FAVORITE season!  Its is sad to think that when this beautiful season is over that means SNOW, my LEAST FAVORITE!!!  None the less, I LOVE this season!!! I went for a drive up Payson Canyon to look at the beautiful colors with my parents. I wish I could have spent all day with no kids, and multiple memory cards taking pictures. It was AMAZING! I guess it isn't even at its peak yet..... YAY!!!! Here a few of the pictures I took. 

 Yes, I know my kids aren't in the best leaf attire (stripes, really?!), but this wasn't a planned photo shoot! :)



 
 They are stinkin' cute though!

 Along the way we stopped at "The Grotto". My parents had never hiked it, and we couldn't resist with the beautiful fall weather!
 See, I did go! ;)
 Love this shot of the boys



Love this shot of the girls!



Then we ended our drive at Payson Lakes. Again, I could have spent all day walking around the lakes. It was so peaceful, and beautiful!
 I LOVE this shot of me and the kiddos!


My mom with my TOOTHY boy! Yes those are 2 pearly whites on the bottom. As of yesterday we are up to 3!  This stage of teething can't end any faster!


 Fall is definitely on "My Favorites List". I am CERTAIN that there will be more posts to come of more fall pictures! Those of you in Utah, get out there and enjoy this amazing transformation that Heavenly Father has given us!

2 comments:

Donna Moore said...

OMG these pics are gorgeous !!! Pictures 2 and 3 are fantastic. P looks awesome sitting on that log and R is such a poser!! Also the colours are beautiful. So wish I was there. Maybe I should come for a whole year !!!! Can't wait to see more pics with all the beautiful colours of the season.

Christy said...

I agree-- fall is the best!! I am missing that here in AZ. There's nothing like September and October in Utah. Great photos, trace!