We were lucky enough to have 2 Thanksgivings this year. Usually we either celebrate Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with Jared's, then switch the next year. This was the year to spend Thanksgiving with my family, but because Jared had family from Australia here, we did double duty!
R started off the Thanksgiving season by doing Q-tip painting.
The lighting isn't good, but her "fall" painting! The trunk is her arm and fingers traced!
Then the night before R and I made these SUPER CUTE Pilgrims and Indians!
We made them into name cards so everyone would know where to sit!
My mom's table set up! Cute!!!
Then R "helped"(it really depends on who you ask), my mom make rainbow jello(jelly)
Our family. R decided who would be Indians, and who would be Pilgrims.
Thanksgiving number 1- with the Bolens. From bottom left around clockwise: P, Jared, Mike, Mindy, Missy, Dad, Mom, R, EvaLynn, Mitch, and Grandma Bolen. I sat in the empty chair. ;)
P's first Thanksgiving (yes he is already 1, but we were in Australia-no first Thanksgiving dinner there)
Dinner #2 with the McSweeneys. My place at the table.
R got to sit next to Damion and Sydney at our table
The other table from bottom left then clockwise: Angelica, Jessica, Miguel, Eliza, Josh, Ethan, Emma, Uncle Jim, Auntie Carolyn, Auntie June, and Sarah
The pies- Yummy! Jared made the 2 pumpkin, and they were delish!!! Good job hun!
After 2 wonderful meals we were all stuffed! We wished that the missing family(on both sides) could have been with us, but we enjoyed who we had!
Happy Thanksgiving
(a little late)
1 comment:
Yeah I missed being there too although I was there for about 2 minutes through the World Wide Web !!! I will be there for real one day. Miss you all and Happy Thanksgiving. xxx
Post a Comment