There are so many fun things to do during the Christmas holiday season. Jared got a gift card from his work to Boondocks in Salt Lake. It is a "family fun center". They have arcades, a play area for kids, go-carts, and mini-golf. We were going to Temple Square later that night so we made a day out of if!
Jared and R in an intense game of air hockey
Jared was SO excited that R was tall enough to ride as his passenger in the go-carts
Mr. P and I waited on the other side of the fence for them
P was VERY jealous of R and Dad
Loving it!
Jared teaching the kids how its done. Most of the time Jared would swing while only holding onto the club with one hand and holding P in the other.
R struggled, but stuck with it(sort-of)
Our balls in the hole
This is how R would swing EVERY time. You would think that she would need to be yelling "fore"
It was an 18 hole course, and by hole 12, R said "I really suck at this game". So we told her to play soccer. She thought that was pretty cool.
Then we met a lot of our family on my mom's side for dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Salt Lake. We had 31 people there, it was GREAT!
Then after dinner most of us went to Temple Square to see the lights. R got a ride with Bob.
I wish I could have gone up by myself with my camera. The temple and lights make for some AMAZING shots!
Our family
The group that made it to the lights
My little family.
We rode Trax from the restaurant to Temple Square. Kyler, Kayla, R, and Kaden waiting for the "train"
R with her cousin Kayla on the "train"
ME!!! See I was there :)
I just had to throw this picture in. R needed a potty break, so while she and Jared were inside, I captured this cute picture of my handsome baby boy!!!
How cool that we could do all these outdoor things at the end of December! I am LOVING this winter so far! :D
1 comment:
How cool is that Temple at night with all the beautiful lights !!! Sounds like you guys had a heap of fun. I notice that my blog hasn't updates on your page. 3 posts since Preschool Grad. Happy New Year to you all to !! xxx Love you guys and miss you so much.
Post a Comment