This post is a little late coming, but better late than never!!!
This years winter in Utah has been a "little" drier than normal. I am NOT complaining whatsoever!!! We finally had a "snow storm" which gave us about 3 inches. Which is nothing compared to the last few years. 2 days before these pictures were taken I took the kids for a walk down to a park, had a picnic and played. It was brilliant! I don't care for the snow, but R was SO excited. She has very little/or no memory of snow. She was thrilled!!! R did a good job shoveling the front walk............ ok she is just posing with the shovel! :)
This years winter in Utah has been a "little" drier than normal. I am NOT complaining whatsoever!!! We finally had a "snow storm" which gave us about 3 inches. Which is nothing compared to the last few years. 2 days before these pictures were taken I took the kids for a walk down to a park, had a picnic and played. It was brilliant! I don't care for the snow, but R was SO excited. She has very little/or no memory of snow. She was thrilled!!! R did a good job shoveling the front walk............ ok she is just posing with the shovel! :)
R thought it was so cool that her snow clothes did their job, and kept her warm and dry!
P wanted to be outside SO bad
But he could care less about the snow. A child after my own heart!
R learned how to do a snow angel
the end product. Pretty perfect!
Then she started making her own snowman. Jared was out shoveling widow's driveways, so he wasn't there to help. I was in shorts and gym shoes, and had the camera. But the kid knew how to build a snowman. I asked her where she learned to build a snowman and she said "Max and Ruby". LOL!!! For those of you without kids that is a kids cartoon show. Really, my kid doesn't watch that much TV, but I guess what she does watch is teaching her something!
I tried to upload a video here of her making her snowman, but it wouldn't work :(
I tried to upload a video here of her making her snowman, but it wouldn't work :(
We kept referring to this as a snowman and she kept correcting us with "snow princess". Typical!
She then made another one, but didn't get all dressed up like the first. So I called these the princess and the pauper! :)
Jared then decided to one up his own kid and make a HUGE snowman. This was the bottom ball.
R practicing her snowboard moves on top of the huge snowball!
Jared's snowman. R referred to this one as "the king"
R could have spent all day out there. Luckily I convinced her to come inside to warm up. Her little nose was so red!
1 comment:
How awesome is that!! I think you have a natural snow bunny there. I love that she made her snowman a "princess" !! and I love her snow boarding skills on the making of the "king" !!
Post a Comment