The first week was a success!!! R was so funny about wanting me to take her picture every morning the rest of the week. She was so excited with her new school clothes! So school started on Tuesday.
This was Wednesday's outfit of choice. This was both of our #1 pick for obvious reasons, but I needed to find some little spandex shorts to wear under the dress. I found them Tuesday nights, so she could wear this the next day!
We both LOVE the shoes too!
Thursday's choice!
and Friday's!
She is such a funny girl. These were some of the things I heard throughout the week:
"We aren't suppose to get wood chips in our shoes, so I just walk REALLY slowly on the playground"
"I'm bored at school, all we learn about are apples"- they take each letter of the alphabet each week, and it was A!
This was said on Friday "You know my friend Caroline? Well, thats not her name, its Isabelle!"
"Everyone LOVES my backpack. They think its so cool because it lights up! I told Jenny that she could just tell her mom to go buy her one"
"So Isabelle doesn't ride my bus anymore. We are the lucky ones because they get a smaller bus and we still get the BIG bus"
R- Can you return one of my school clothes?
Me- Yes, but which one and why?
R- This one(pointing to Thursday's)
Me- It looks REALLY cute on you.
R-Are you sure?
Me- Lets try it on, and you can decided.
AFTER PUTTING IT ON
R- You're RIGHT, I look awesome
3 comments:
She is a crack up...seriously this had me laughing so hard!! What a sweet little lady!
What a super cute chick !!! Great choices for the first week !! What will be in store next week ?? !! I am sure my girls would love to wear something new each day but secretly I am so HAPPY that they have a uniform. No fights about what to wear !!!
So cute. I love her little R-isms. And I must say Tuesday's shoes are adorable. Good thing I told you to get them for school starting up. Yay me! ;)
Post a Comment