Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cascade Springs

 With school now in, it makes our spontaneous adventures a little more challenging.  With Jared not working until later and R getting out of school at noon, we ventured up Provo Canyon. I was hoping for a lot of beautiful fall colors, but we were a little premature. We visited a place called Cascade Springs. The last time we had visited here R was one month old, so it had been awhile. Its a beautiful place with raised boardwalks over natural pools of water. There is a trail/
path that goes around the upper pools that comes out of the ground.

 Very interested in what Dad was saying.
 I love these 3!!!
 One of the pools. These pictures don't do it justice!
 R took this picture! She still has the talent!
 We found some fall color!!!
 On the trail. I was kind-of dreading that we forgot the hiking backpack, but he walked 
almost the whole way by himself.! What a cute little trekker!
 The upper springs. More than 7 million gallons of water seeps through
 the ground each day! Pretty cool!


 Looking up the river towards the upper springs.

 I took this cute picture of the 2 of us. I had turned the little screen around on my
 camera and he wanted more pictures.
 These are the SUPER cute pictures I ended up with!

 He is such a ham!


 Could have been a cute family photo, but my camera was on the wrong setting. Oh, well!
 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Utah's mountains. They are so beautiful!
 More signs that fall is fast approaching!

1 comment:

Darwin + Kiara said...

What a fun hike. I don't think we've done that one. Maybe someday :)

Love all the pictures!!