Monday, March 18, 2013

A Walk to Remember

 I am known for getting spring fever a little too early. But after this REALLY cold winter when a "warm" sunny day comes, I HAVE to get out! During the winter the snowplows only plow to a certain point up the canyon. Then the snow after that point gets compacted because of the snowmobiles that ride on it. Perfect for a "warm" winter walk!

 She stayed in front of us most of the time. 
She loved finding different animal prints in the snow.
 Jared liked having snowball fights with her,
 and threatening to dunk her in the snow
 P's favorite part was the cow sign. "Mom, Moo!!"

 Jared being a sled for the kids. It didn't work out so well! :)
 Our family. Not too bad for being set on my camera bag, on the ground, and with a self timer!
  I love my babies!
 P got a little sleepy on the way back. 
Don't think he is cute, he is totally pretending!
I love being outdoors, and I can't wait to enjoy the warmer weather to come!

1 comment:

Donna Moore said...

To cute, P is just like his dad always posing for the camera !! I also LOVE him pointing at the cow sign. My kids would also love working out what animals have walked the track before. How fun xx